Loan of Books
- Except with the special permission of the Librarian no books shall be issued on loan unti I three months after it has been acquired.
- Normally no book that forms part of the reference collection. Text book collection or any book valuable for its rarity or its illustration or the manuscript shall be lent out.
- Unbound periodicals which have a subject value and books which cannot bear the strain of transit wi II not be lent out.
- Books which are temporarily in special demand may be lent for such shorter period as may be necessary.
- In special circumstances the Librarian may at his discretion permit certain books to be borrowed for a limited period.
- Book/s will be issued on the production of borrower’s ticket/s only.
- Books lent out may be kept for a period of 15 days during which period may be renewed at the request of the borrower.
- The written application for extension of loan period must reach the Library on or before due date of book.
- Members shall be entitled to borrow either book or magazine at the time.