Municipalities become constitutional bodies after the 74th amendment in the constitutional of India. These institutions dealing with day-to-day work of citizens requires assistance of this institution.
The following information will enlighten the citizen to how one has to approach the office of the municipalities in order to get the work done.
The municipalities deal with following important official procedure pertaining to the public. How to deal each work is given in the detail in a separate section.
- CONSTRUCTION LICENSE
- OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE
- NOC FOR WATER /ELECTRICITY CONNECTION /SEWAGE CONNECTION
HOUSE PROPERTY TAX TRANSFER
- INCOME CERTIFICATE
- TRADE & OCCUPATION LICENSE
- ADVERTISEMENT PERMISSION / HOLDINGS
- TAXES – House Tax/Octroi
- CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH / DEATH
- INFORMATION UNDER RIGHT INFORMATION
- PERMISSION TO USE MUNICIPAL HALL /TOWN CENTRE/ GROUND / PUBLIC PLACES / HEARSE VAN / AMBULANCE
- PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
- APPROACH TO SUPERIOR